Saturday, July 15, 2006

A Rainy Evening...

Bangalore is very cloudy since morning today with the sun playing hide and seek for few mins in the afternoon. After that its a beautiful rainy evening. A perfect evening to be sipping some hot coffee(something which I m doing right now :D) and yeah eat something really hot n spicy.

Was watching the rains sometime ago, and it brought back some good ol' memories... each one worth cherishing. Listening to some soft soothing music as I write this really short post.

The weather is just perfect for anyone to enjoy an evening all by oneself if single or with that someone special if not so single ;) Would love to get drenched in these rains... For anyone who has not tried it believe me its good fun!! If I m riding...its good fun to splash water on others around u at times :D(how many of you are reminded of the Hajmola ad here? :P)

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday evening... I m for sure :)

No comments: